Printing & Bindery
Beautiful color. Quick and Economical Print Production
Print has changed dramatically over the years. Gone are the days when the loud sounds of running machinery and the smell of ink and solvents greeted clients when they walked through the door.
Today’s equipment is quieter, faster, and cleaner. The technology is digital with print files transmitted directly to sophisticated devices that can produce thousands of consistently printed sheets per hour.
It seems pretty simple, right? You create a file on your laptop, send it to Swifty Printing, and your brochures magically appear, packaged in a box and ready for pickup.
From the printer’s perspective, it’s more complicated than that, but there’s no denying that producing the printed materials your organization needs is much easier than it once was. Even better, it costs less and it’s much faster.
Advantages of Digital Printing
- Beautiful color, everywhere – Color printing isn’t expensive any more.
- Low Cost Black and White – Document copies, simple forms, and even booklets and manuals are extremely economical with high speed digital black and white printers.
- Print What You Need – Digital printing has enabled very short print runs, eliminating the need for inventories of print collateral that become outdated before they get used.
- Personalization and Customization – Variable data printing allows you to merge data into the print run. It’s very practical to add addresses and personalization to a mailing, or even create customized versions of a brochure or booklet.
- Complicated print in a flash – Booklets, manuals, and multi-page documents can be assembled in a single process.
For printers, “bindery” is a broad term that includes everything that is done to your project after the printing is finished. Folding and trimming are examples of bindery operations. Many binding options are standard, but an unusual fold or a die cut can add some creativity to your project.
Some of the finishing options Swifty Printing provides for our customers include:
- Round Corners
- Die Cutting
- Business Card Slits
- Padding and Gluing
- Spiral and Comb Binding
- Saddle-stitched booklets